March 26th 2019
# of servings - 1
- Bourbon Whiskey – 2 oz
- Angostura Bitters – 2 Dashes
- A bar spoon of Simple Syrup
- 1 Navel orange
- In a mixing glass two dashes of Angostura bitters.
- Add a bar spoon of simple syrup.
- Add 2 oz of Bourbon Whiskey
- Now add ice to the mixing glass and stir to chill (about 10 turns)
- Strain over ice (preferably a king cube)
- Using a potato peeler, peel an orange. Spritz the oils into drink adding extra flavor. Rub the peel around the rim as well.
- Garnish the Old Fashioned by placing the orange peel into the cocktail.
- Drink and enjoy